Question Lyme Disease Info?

Hi,

I have a family member who is suffering from Lyme Disease. He finally received a comprehensive test that showed he had many indicators of the disease after experiencing symptoms for over the past 2 years. It seems that many conventional doctors don't believe in extensive testing and that many of them don't even know much about how the disease can lay dormant in a person's system for many years only to come out and wreak havoc on their health in the future.

My brother is now undergoing a lengthy course of intravenous antibiotic treatment, and this seems to be making him feel much worse. Does anyone out there know of anything natural and effective to treat Lyme Disease??? My brother is very discouraged and depressed about his health. This condition can have very serious effects to someone's health if not treated and in the long-term, it can be very debilitating. I would love to pass along any helpful suggestions or share valuable information with him so he can begin to heal himself from this awful condition.

Thank you for whatever information you can share with us- we appreciate your time!

Many thanks,
    Lyndi626

Hi Lyndi,
    I will pass along your question to Dr. Ann Louise, via the Live Chat thread. She will post her personal answers next Tuesday, 4/24, starting at 5pm pst/ 8pm est.
    Elizabeth Beck, Nutrition Consultant

Fat Flush, Fast Track & Gut Flush

liz@annlouise.com

Get healthy by the numbers.
    Try the Salivary Hormone Kit, the Tissue Mineral Analysis for copper and heavy metals, and the Parasite Test Kit. http://www.unikeyhealth.com/