Default Smoothie Shakedown Questions

Hi there,

I have been on the smoothie shakedown program for 11 days now & have not lost a single pound but have lost about 10 inches. I have about 40 pounds to loose and am wondering if I should continue to stick to the shakedown program or switch to one of the fat flush plans instead. After all that hard work & having so much weight to loose, I am feeling a little discouraged.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. I did the original fat flush plan in between having my daughter & son and lost tons of weight. I thought after reading all the great success stories the smoothie shakedown would be great. Maybe my metabolism is slower?

THanks,
    Kim C

Hey Kim,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't lost weight but wow 10 inches so amazing. That's fat just sloughing off you. I'd suggest you stick to all 14 days of the ss and then switch to the FFP P2, thats the true weight loss portion of ALG's programs. While most people lose weight in the ss losing inches is just as important. There were times I did the ss and lost 10-15 lbs and there were times I did it and only lost inches. Don't be too discouraged.

Take care
    Chris
    Forum Moderator since May 2010

"Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings." - The Dalai Lama

www.unikeyhealth.com - www.annlouise.com - www.fatflush.com - www.smoothieshakedown.com - www.beaucle.com

Thank You Chris,
    I will finish my 14 days like you suggested and then switch to the FFP P2. Do you suggest doing phase 2 of the original fat flush plan or should I do phase 2 from fat flush for life?

Thanks,
    Kim C

Personally I'd go with the original FFP. FFFL is best, in my opinion, for those who have had great luck with FFP but are ready for more food choices or those with smaller amounts of weight to lose but with great need to detox.
    Forum Moderator since May 2010

"Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings." - The Dalai Lama

www.unikeyhealth.com - www.annlouise.com - www.fatflush.com - www.smoothieshakedown.com - www.beaucle.com

Thanks,
    Will move on to the original FFP on Tuesday when I finish the SSDP. Still have not lost weight but the inches keep coming off. Maybe I will put my scale in the attic for now.

Thanks again,
    Kim

Kim, Sounds like you are doing really well. Inches really are what we want to lose to be smaller and have our clothes fit better. Keep us posted on your progress! We'd love to see your pictures.
    Elizabeth Beck, Nutrition Consultant

Fat Flush, Fast Track & Gut Flush

liz@annlouise.com

Get healthy by the numbers.
    Try the Salivary Hormone Kit, the Tissue Mineral Analysis for copper and heavy metals, and the Parasite Test Kit. http://www.unikeyhealth.com/