Forum Member

Question Stevia in the Raw??

I haven't been able to find "Stevia plus" but my health food store has Stevia in the raw, 100% liquid Stevia and another one which I can't remember. He had never heard of Stevia plus.

I know there have been some updates but does anyone know if Stevia in the raw is ok? I bought a tiny box and I haven't used it yet but I was hoping to get an update.

Thanks,
    Christine

Moderator and Personal Meal Planning Services

Hi Xine!

I just love your screen name! Welcome to the Forum! We are so happy you're here with us!

If you can't find Stevia Plus, just plain Stevia is fine. the important thing is to make sure yours does not contain anything else but Stevia. Try to look for Sweet Leaf by Wisdom Natural Brands. I know Whole Foods carries it as well as many other smaller natural food stores. You can also purchase Stevia at Uni Key.

All other brands to my knowledge contain non Fat Flush Friendly ingredients. Stevia in the Raw I believe contains dextrose which is a form of sugar. Other brands to stay away from are Truvia which contains erythrinol, a sugar alcohol which can cause stomach distress.

I hope this helps!
    Linda Shapiro

Meal Planning Maven
    Custom meal plans, menu tracking and food coaching

Linda@MealPlanningMaven.com www.mealplanningmaven.com www.facebook.com/mealplanningmaven
    Celebrating 12 YEARS of Fat Flushing!

Forum Member

I does help thanks for the quick response. I let the kids use the packets to make lemonade. If a week or so ago you asked me to give up sugar I would have said it impossible...now I have done it.

Whooohooo, Christine. Well done!
    Michelle

Flushing since August,'05
    Moderating since January,'08

Have you tried BeauCle yet?
    www.beaucle.com
    www.unikeyhealth.com