Thread: Chia Seed

Default Chia Seed

Can Chia Seed be substituted for the Ground Flax seed in the FF 1st phase?

Although it is very important to keep the protocols for each plan separate, to reduce confusion and maximize the benefits, I believe you are okay to use the Chia instead of the GFS.

Welcome to Fat Flush and the Forum! Take some time and dig around in our library...there are all kinds of goodies in there.

Post often with thoughts, concerns, good news so we can help you and benefit from you along the way Happy Flushing! Ohhh, take "before" measurements!
    Take Care,
    Janine
    Moderator Since May 22, 2007

Fat FLush For Life
    , BeauCle Moisturizer, Fat Flush Whey Protein

Forum members get a 10% discount at Uni Key Health by using the code "FORUM" at checkout.

My Picture Trail

Okay, thanks! I will!

I agree 100% with Janine but wanted to pop in and say welcome too. She's totally right about taking measurements too. There were weeks the scale didn't budge much but the measurements sure did!

Take care,
    Chris
    Forum Moderator since May 2010

"Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings." - The Dalai Lama

www.unikeyhealth.com - www.annlouise.com - www.fatflush.com - www.smoothieshakedown.com - www.beaucle.com

Moderator and Personal Meal Planning Services

Hi jweav,

Ditto from me!

Welcome to the Forum...we are so happy to have you posting us with us! I hope we hear from you often so we can answer your questions and cheer you on!
    Linda Shapiro

Meal Planning Maven
    Custom meal plans, menu tracking and food coaching

Linda@MealPlanningMaven.com www.mealplanningmaven.com www.facebook.com/mealplanningmaven
    Celebrating 12 YEARS of Fat Flushing!