Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Forum Member

Talking Need FF buddies!

Hi all, I'm just starting P2 after nearly a month in P1. It was very difficult to keep at it initially because I was losing very slowly. Having done the plan several times in the past, I had been expecting big losses in the first few weeks. The lbs didn't really come off so easily at first, but things are really getting off the ground now. I had lost about 50 lbs pre-FF and I've now lost 18 lbs since I started the classic Fat Flush Plan on Feb 1st. I'm also incorporating the Body Protein smoothies and the FF soup on a very regular basis. I'm currently at 212 lbs and I have at least 60 more lbs to lose. I am definitely in it for the long haul. I'm looking for other Fat Flushers who have a lot to lose. Maybe we can start a thread for support and accountability? Thanks for reading!

~Katie

Super-Member

Hi Katie,
    I too could use a FF buddy! I have tried to post on your journal and it seems to be locked. At least I cannot post on it. Not sure why? Maybe a morderator need to unlock you journal?

Anyways, you have done fantastic so far! I tried the Smoothie Shakedown and only lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks. Not very impressed, but I do know that I was detoxing. I have done FFP P1 before with great results and now, I am back at it again.

If you can, post in my journal too, Birdlady's metamorphisis. I need encouragement and accountability too. the more the merrier!

We can do this!

Hi gals,

Yes, do go ahead and start a separate thread for accountability and support. I'm sure there are other flushers who'd love to buddy up with you as well.

Just a note ---- any replys to posts in the "Journal" section of the Forum are limited to the journal maker herself.
    Journals aren't intended to be interactive.

Wendy, your thread isn't in the Journal section, that's why people can respond to your posts there.
    Michelle

Flushing since August,'05
    Moderating since January,'08

Have you tried BeauCle yet?
    www.beaucle.com
    www.unikeyhealth.com

Super-Member

Thanks Michelle, I was wondering why I could not post in some journals. I like to encourage others, as well as other encourage me. That really helps keep the motivation going!

Hello there Katie ~

I just wanted to jump in here to say Congratulations on losing 18 pounds since Feb. 1. Fantastic results! Great job!

Soon....before you know it....you will be at your goal weight. Keep up the good work!

We look forward to hearing more from you as you progress down the FF path.
    Terri

Forum Moderator since June 2009

Wisdom is to the soul what Health is to the body.

Super-Member

I too would like to partcipate in a buddy thread accountability and support. I too have about 60 to 65 lbs to lose before my 50th on December 31st.. But as life has it, it has become a medical reason and it's time to grow up and get serious.. i can't have everything I want when I want it. So this is it.. The first 3 days have been a challenge as the detox has been severe but in reality I wasn't any sicker than if I had eaten something I should have which left me feeling bloated and miserable.. Today I am choosing Health and Wellness, one sip of cranwater at a time...
    "May the long time sun shine upon you, All Love surround you. And the pure, pure light within you, Guide your way on"

Quote Originally Posted by whoaminow View Post
    .. Today I am choosing Health and Wellness, one sip of cranwater at a time...
    Sounds like a winning attitude to me.

You can do it...one day at a time...one meal at a time...one bite at a time.
    Terri

Forum Moderator since June 2009

Wisdom is to the soul what Health is to the body.

Today I am choosing Health and Wellness, one sip of cranwater at a time

A great motto for every Flusher!
    Michelle

Flushing since August,'05
    Moderating since January,'08

Have you tried BeauCle yet?
    www.beaucle.com
    www.unikeyhealth.com

Moderator and Personal Meal Planning Services

Agreed!

What a "WOW" statement!!!
    Linda Shapiro

Meal Planning Maven
    Custom meal plans, menu tracking and food coaching

Linda@MealPlanningMaven.com www.mealplanningmaven.com www.facebook.com/mealplanningmaven
    Celebrating 12 YEARS of Fat Flushing!

Forum Member

Sorry, I hadnt been online in a bit. Thanks for the response! Let's do this!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast