Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Forum Member

Smile Getting back in the game...

Well, I ate some junk on Easter, but I did quite a bit of resisting also. We had the festivities at my house, so I was left with a LOT of problem foods. I tossed the cake and cupcakes in the trash last night, no questions asked. I had a (large) piece of the lemon meringue pie before throwing that out this morning. Mashed potatoes - trash. Potato salad does nothing for me, so I left that for my husband. Everything left that's non-FF, but fairly healthy, I'm going to take to my grandma's house this evening. I'm going to ask my husband to put his Easter candy away somewhere that isn't our kitchen.

Soooo... time for a fresh start. I think I'm going to do the 5-day metabolism booster from the FFFL book, along with my version of the Smoothie Shakedown. I don't know if I can handle 2 smoothies per day, but I'm going to give it a shot. I can probably handle 3-4 days of that in a week. Time to read the rest of FFFL... 60 lbs to go!

Forum Member

The day after Easter, I came down with strep throat and fell off the wagon more and more until I found myself eating anything and everything this past weekend. Getting back on track NOW! Will post more ASAP.

Forum Member

Thumbs up Starting Anew!

So, today is my first day fully back on track. I've learned another HUGE lesson. I DO NOT LIKE THE WAY I FEEL WHEN I'M NOT ON FAT FLUSH. UGH!!! I didn't mean to completely quit for a week... It's time to recommit and try to make things a bit more fun this time around. I MUST try new recipes. I must NOT let myself eat the same dinner more than twice per week. I can do this! My health is worth it! I want to feel good again!

Forum Member

Despite lingering illness, seasonal allergies, and killer menstrual cramps, this day is going pretty well after all. It feels good to get back on track again. I'm also REALLY excited that I just won a free consultation with ALG on the Facebook page!!! This is so wonderful! I have so many questions! very excited!

Forum Member

Thumbs up Consultation with ALG

My consultation with Dr. ALG could not have come at a better time. I certainly do need to fine-tune my fat flushing protocol because it's obvious that things haven't been going the greatest lately. She confirmed all of my suspicions about why I've probably been having the issues I'm having. Some food, supplement, and exercise tweaks will hopefully make all the difference for me on my fat flush journey. First and foremost, I'm almost certainly suffering from adrenal burnout/fatigue. I had already started the Uni Key Adrenal Formula yesterday, so we'll see what happens with that. Given the adrenal issues, I also need to ease up on my exercise routine because I'm probably just further stressing an already stressed out system. I don't know what to do about exercise because the gym is such a great outlet for me to get out of the house and do something on my own... I'm going to have to think on that. Another issue is yeast, so I'm going to start the Y-C Cleanse tomorrow. Baby is up from his nap, so I'll have to continue this post a bit later...............

Forum Member

Thumbs up Going strong...

Well, I FINALLY looked over the Fat Flush for Life book and that's been a big help. I've tried a few recipes and I'm actually going to make them all again! Aside from soups, I've never repeated a FF recipe from the books, so this is good progress. I made the supplement changes suggested by ALG one week ago and I'm definitely seeing an improvement in my weight loss. I'm under 198 lbs now, so that's very exciting! I'm still work on cutting back on the fruit. Yesterday was the first day in 3 months that I've had no more than one cup. I feel like I'm on the right path now. This plan isn't feeling quite is difficult as it once did. This is the first time that I've fallen almost completely off of the fat flush wagon and gotten right back on again!! Woohoo! :-D

Forum Member

Down to 196 lbs!
    277/230/193/145

Lost & maintained a net loss of 47 lbs in the year post-baby and pre-FF. Started the Classic Fat Flush on February 1st, 2012 when I stopped breastfeeding and finished the leftover cupcakes from my baby's 1st birthday. I'm in this for life!

Forum Member

Talking What a difference some supplements can make!

Wow, I woke up this morning down to 195! Incredible. I know I lost a respectable amount of weight my first 2 months on Fat Flush, but to be honest, I was really pretty disappointed because I'd lost almost twice that amount on Phase 1 in the past. My weight had never even been close to what it reached this past year, so I expected the lbs to drop right off in the beginning. They didn't. Well, I think everything is finally coming together because I've been losing about 3 lbs per week for the last 3 weeks. I don't expect that to keep up because I doubt it would be healthy, but it is so nice to see the scale move away from 200 lbs. Now, let's just see if I can stay on plan for date night tonight...
    277/230/193/145

Lost & maintained a net loss of 47 lbs in the year post-baby and pre-FF. Started the Classic Fat Flush on February 1st, 2012 when I stopped breastfeeding and finished the leftover cupcakes from my baby's 1st birthday. I'm in this for life!

Forum Member

Over the past 5 weeks, my Grandmother's health declined rapidly and she finally passed away last Monday. She was diagnosed with advance peripheral vascular disease at 38 and was not expected to live past 40. Well, she took her life into her own hands and fought the hard battle for 38.5 more years. She is an amazing inspiration. Right now, I'm crushed. I was eating off-plan at the hospital and grabbing food from vending machines to get by, but now I'm just binge-eating my feelings... It's time to get back on the fat flush wagon and continue toward my own wellness goals like my grandmother would have wanted. I've gained back about a pound, but I think I can knock that off in no time. Time to get to work! I want to be under 190 lbs before a wedding on July 1st.
    277/230/193/145

Forum Member

TIME TO GET BACK ON TRACK!!! Needless to say, I did NOT get back on track after my last post. I've been almost completely off of the Fat Flush plan for a good 2 months now. I've been doing a lot of emotional eating to deal with grief and stress. I get really upset thinking of where I would be with my weight loss right now if I'd stayed the healthy FF course for the last 2 months, but I can only move forward. I gained back about 2.5 lbs, which is honestly less than I would have anticipated given my recent diet, so I need to stop while I'm "ahead". I've been back on the supplements I have for about a week and I've cut out the worst offenders (junk food, alcohol, and non-water beverages), but it's really hard putting all of the elements back into place. Another factor has been these terrible storms we keep having on the mid-Atlantic coast. I've been out of power for at least ten days over the past month, which leads to eating processed foods instead of the lean meats, veggies, and fruits that I usually keep frozen, not to mention the flaxseed oil in the fridge that I keep losing. I can hardly afford these items to begin with! AGHHHHH! Anyway, that's enough complaining from me. I'm back to eating reasonable portions throughout the day and avoiding as much sugar as possible, and I'll be moving closer and closer to clean FF eating everyday...
    277/230/193/145

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast