Default Dairy and glute/wheat free bread

Are you allowed to eat various dairy product such as low fat cheese, cottage cheese and yoghurt with acidophilus? The book doesn't mention anything about this...

And what about glute/wheat free bread? as the original book was written in 2005 and glute/wheat free bread weren't very accessable at that time, I thought might be it is allowed?

Best to avoid dairy for the Prequel. With regard to gluten-free bread, one slice per day would be AOK, if it is also yeast-free.
    Elizabeth Beck, Nutrition Consultant

Fat Flush, Fast Track & Gut Flush

liz@annlouise.com

Get healthy by the numbers.
    Try the Salivary Hormone Kit, the Tissue Mineral Analysis for copper and heavy metals, and the Parasite Test Kit. http://www.unikeyhealth.com/

Thanks - but acidophilus yoghurt should be ok for breakfast right? The one we have in Denmark is 0,1 % fat and 3.5 % carb. (of course not flavoured;-) I use it for breakfast smoothie with blueberries and banana....

Default dairy in prequel

Hi! Summer has arrived before I was ready for it, and I am back for another round of FTDD. I think this is my fourth over two or three years.

I swear by this program. The best thing it's done for me is get my sugar and wheat under control. Whenever I come off the detox, I have lost my cravings for them and I always continue to lose a few pounds by sticking to gluten free and laying off the sweets. It really has kept my weight down overall.

But I have a big question -- I'm seeing things here that say no dairy or grains. This was not in the book.

Fat flush cheesecake is my best friend while I'm on this program. And a bowl of oatmeal in the morning sometimes completely hits the spot and lets me start my day feeling full and satisfied. I always lose weight eating both of these, and even some hand made corn tortillas here and there.

Am I missing something?

Hi pasam,
    I also love the Fast Track Detox. I'm glad to hear it works so well for you too.

I'm seeing things here that say no dairy or grains. This was not in the book. Am I missing something?
    It would be a good idea for you to go ahead and review the list of Detox Detractors listed in Chapter 5 (page 85 in my edition of the book).

Good luck with your upcoming Fast Track Detox - I'm sure it will be another wonderful experience for you!
    Michelle

Flushing since August,'05
    Moderating since January,'08

Have you tried BeauCle yet?
    www.beaucle.com
    www.unikeyhealth.com

Michelle are you using the hardback or paperback?

I'm sending you a PM -- check your mail box
    Michelle

Flushing since August,'05
    Moderating since January,'08

Have you tried BeauCle yet?
    www.beaucle.com
    www.unikeyhealth.com